Thursday, June 21, 2007

Your Ideas are Welcome

Summer is all around, and blogs nowadays become a bit deserted, but if you happen to read this, fellow applicants & students, let's brainstorm the following question:

I want to bring some gifts with me to present them to the Adcom members and students who were in contact with me during my application process. Any idea what would make a nice gift is sincerely appreciated :) To remind you about my stats: I am in Russia and have about 1 month till my transition to USA.

P.S. Bringing a container of vodka is out of question ;)

P.P.S. Guys and gals, if you do not mind, mark your location on Bravenet Guestmap on the right side of my page - I wonder how disperse my readers are geographically :)

Comments:
hey - i played that bravenet game. i dont know if you can see my location though ;)

i am sorry i have no idea of gifts. really really lack in that area.

btw, i lost your email id. sorry. can you email again to forrestgump47 @ gmail.com
 
I always carry Russian chocolates :)

And my mom also bought me a couple of "matreshka"s - "to take as a present for your UK friends" :)))
 
the russian matreshka is the best gift especially if its a well chosen one and not the tacky types they sell to the majority of tourists in moscow :))


krutojmalchik :)
 
sangambayard-c-m.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?