Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Scholarship

I am still waiting for my admission package to arrive by mail, but the news has reached me ahead of time: I'm granted a scholarship, which will allow me to smoothly process my student visa application without showing any additional means of financing but a loan. Wonderful news :)

Checklist of things to do in next two months, as I see it:

While I cannot do anything about processing of documentation yet, I took some joy in researching the relocation questions. They say, there is no rental accommodation shortage in Charlottesville, and there are different kinds of property available to graduate students, from dormitory to townhouses and apartments. Descriptions of the college halls community are attractive; also, many admitted people among my future classmates look for sharing an apartment with one or two other graduates, so, there is a broad list of options with regard to accommodation. Anyway, I figured out for myself that I am sort of too old now for sharing bathrooms and coming home on my tiptoes late at night ;) Now, I have to decide what is better for me: having more exposure to the community through cohabitation with another student or enjoying the advantages of mastering my own den.

Important dates:


Comments:
Congratulations!!! Scholarship - is - great :)
 
ok, i get it now. all the initial struggle and bad news for this great stuff that was in store all the time for you. it seems He had planned it out already.

congratulations miss. do you have an email id which you can share - maybe drop me an email at forrestgump47@gmail.com if that's ok.
 
Nat - Congratulations! You worked very hard for this and you truly deserve it!

Darden is a superb place and my friends who have gone there tell me that they had the best years of their life there...

And to top it off - you have a scholarship there! Enjoy the sweet taste of success!
 
congrats on a scholarship! somehow I didn't get one - actually I havent really cared to try.. )) but free $$$ are always good.!
 
Hey! Its pouring good news for you from all around...great job..Congratualtions once more!
 
Nat,

My congrats! Did you already choose your post-MBA goal? :) At least industry?
 
Umbaua,
In three words, it's general (operations) management :) That's how I see it at the moment.
 
Sorry to wish you so late...

A huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

All the Best!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?