Friday, March 23, 2007

And The Game is Over

I had six bullets in my cartridge, and all of my shots but the very last one was blank. That's my festive song :)

It's D-Day in Darden Business School, and the news is that I've got an offer. Here I am in my office trying to reach my relatives and friends to tell them that the course of my life is practically predetermined for next two years, and none of them is picking the phone :)

The first thing to do is to log in and re-read the offer message, since I feel like I missed all its sense except for the first line ;D But before I do that, I want to say big great hearty thanks to all of you guys who were my companions in arms during this pretty long ride.

Now, give me some time to digest it :) For so long I was adjusting to a thought that I am not gonna make it!

Comments:
It must taste real sweet, and I am guessing you must be mighty relieved as well. Enjoy the results, you totally deserved it.
 
congrats!!! great news!!
 
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I'm really happy for you Nat...Have fun at Darden. Congratulations - Yes! you made it :)
 
Wooohooo!!!! Great!!!!
 
Sweet...Congratulations! Remember to keep w/ the blog when your at Darden.
 
finally POZDRAVLAYU!!!!
:-) molodets ... and best of luck for the next two years hope u have a gr8 time as a student :))--Cheers
 
woooohoooo...I need a treat :-)))))))))
 
Superb news, well done and many congratulations.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?