Thursday, February 01, 2007

In A Rush...

...to post that I've got an interview with Columbia. It's been three weeks since I submitted. Pretty fast, isn't it? :)

Details: I have 30 days to organize and complete an interview with an ambassador (alumnus) of the school in my area. I will be given a list of up to 9 ambassadors to choose between, based on who's available. And there is even an option to request an interview waiver, if I can substantiate why I need it ;) Which I will not do - I will be very glad to meet an alumnus and talk with him or her about the school at length.

Comments:
WOW! Good luck! and contact me if you need more details on ะก interview questions.
 
yayyy. that's amazing. go crack the interview and get ready for NYC.
 
best of luck nat! 'n have a gr8 weekend ... i'm sure you'll get into Columbia or Darden ...
 
Awesome, good luck with the Columbia interview, feel free to email me if you need an additional perspective.
 
Congratulations on the Columbia interview!

I interviewed with Columbia this past Thursday. I don't think my interview was typical - the interviewer's biggest concern was if I would attend if I got in, and my interview lasted an hour and 45 minutes.

I read all the ClearAdmit Wiki, and that covered majority of the questions.

Good luck and let me know if I can be of any help!
 
Nat, congratulations on the interview invite!

And good luck with Darden!

BTW, nice blog :-)
 
any news on interview w/ CBS?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?