Friday, January 19, 2007

And Stanford Too :)

It's ding in Stanford too, no surprise. They did not send an email notifying about changes in my status, but I checked my application and found a letter from infamous Derrick Bolton. It was a nice letter that underlined several times that applicants cannot control the process and must realize this fact and stay confident about their personality and achievements and not overanalyze the outcome of application. Well, Stanford really put it in nice words :)

As I was looking in my inbox for an email notification about status change, I found a note from Darden introducing to me the European recruitment coordinator / Associate Director of Admissions who, as I understand, will be my personal contact during review of my application :) Good news.

Comments:
Yes that is good news. Good luck w/ Columbia and Darden
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?