Monday, November 13, 2006

Status Change in Stanford

I did not expect any status changes in Stanford, assuming that my application will stay "complete" up to the decision deadline, as it should be in Harvard. But surprise! It changed to "Your application is complete and currently under review." This is really lovely. I knew that Stanford starts delivering interview invitations not earlier than late November, and did not expect any news, so, the surprise was pleasant. Just an assumption based on timelines of previous years, I expect that Stanford will keep reviewing applications for one or two more weeks before the school will start spreading interviews.

Meanwhile, I expect certain changes in my professional life, but official announcement will come in its time :)

P.S. I wonder, for what reason did I switch to Blogger beta? No difference at all, except for necessity of additional logging into Yahoo account. Where is the hidden prize elephant? :)

Comments:
Coolio! Waiting for the good news on the professional front :)
 
W is for waiting :-), maybe all of us applicants can write a book about this a la Sue Grafton Series "I is for Innocent"

Do let us know what's the changes are in the professional front!

BTW, just read on another forum, that Stanford has started sending their invites. Best of luck !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?