Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Requesting to replace interviewer :)

I decided to contact GSB to ask for interviewer replacement. His secretary contacted me today to notify that the alumnus assigned by the school is too busy to meet me, despite the fact that we already confirmed the meeting in my application online. She suggested "calling some time next week to check if he will be available" and pinched me again for disturbing such a busy person with my silly business ;)

I hope-hope-hope that this ridiculous situation will not ruin GSB's impression on my application. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

P.S. No news from Wharton.

Comments:
He he, that sounds better. Some of these guys can get pretty haughty i guess! Maybe its the secy who is showing more attitude, m sure the alum wont be like that :)

BTW, my Columbia interview time and venue were also decided when the interviewer's secy called me up. Only the date was decided with the alum. But thats ok, these guys r all hotshots and typically v bzi.
 
i am sure the chicago adcom will understand. nothing to worry about here.
 
Hmm, I see, looks like we are in the same boat - I actually had to email Chicago Adcom aslo asking for replacement as my interviwer never replied to me. Well, they said they will try to find someone "manually' and will let me know.
I think your change is for the better because one never knows these high-powered alums - could be nice, could be a tough experience.
 
No luck - the Adcom suggested that I wait and try to contact him (or his secretary?) again :)
After such a start, I indeed expect it to be a tough interview.
 
Dont worry the interviewer would be extra nice to you since you had to wait so much for him ! We are on the same boat for Wharton.. you wish me luck and i wish you :)
 
Nat,
looks like I got assigned to the same new interviewer- this morning had a lovely talk with his personal assistant )))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?