Saturday, November 04, 2006

Received Invitation from Chicago

Almost jumped out of my pants, of course :) It's so much fun to go through application process for a first time!

I checked the Admissions411.com to review progress of applicants to Harvard and discovered that number of interview invitations gradually grows. Maybe just a wild guess, but it looks like only Americans get invitations at this moment of time, which probably means that invitations are spread by hubs.

It's national holiday in Russia, till Tuesday, and I assume that my interview with Chicago alumnus will take place not earlier than in the end of oncoming week. Time to brush suit and polish boots :)

Comments:
that's just awesome news. congratulations. and dont worry, HBS will follow suit, soon.
 
Hey Congrats :)
 
Good luck!!!
 
Good luck!! I have to stich a suit as my job we wear casuals always :)
 
hey congrats!!!
 
Congratulations!!! :)
 
Thank you All! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?