Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ding-Ding

I expected jingle bells from Wharton to ring right before Christmas, but the school was proactive and sent me a surprise-inside letter a full month in advance. Dinged without interviewing. Well, I can speculate whether I deserve it (who knows?), but honestly, it is quite fair - I don't love this school, why it should love me? :) If they really can read between lines, they should guess. And they probably did.

Now I am even happier with news from Chicago, because I wanted to hear a final decision from at least one school before New Year, and now it will be Chicago :) [Correction: I mean, regular, well reviewed final decision ;)))]

P.S. These two days were horrible for many applicants of Chicago and Wharton, getting bad news after long waiting. I wish everybody good rest this weekend. Guys, girls, take it easy. Schemes of fortune are inscrutable :) Remember that we are the champions!

P.P.S. For some unknown technical reason, recently I experience problems with opening comment windows in some beta blogs. I literally cannot post any comments, while in regular blogs everything is fine. Hobbes, man, I am with you at this moment, you will make it to the best school. Guys who got great news this week, congratulations.

Comments:
Sorry to hear that miss. Here's hoping that we will celebrate Christmas next year at Hyde Park.
 
Nat,

I am a little bit shocked and sorry to hear that. I am sure that other schools will be happy to get you, good luck with Chicago!
 
Sorry to hear that, Nat... But dont worry, u have the others still to go. Same goes for me too. Thanks for your support :)
 
All the best for the Chicago interview...Did you finalize the date yet?
 
sorry to hear the news from Wharton (many bloggers got dinged without interview). I know you will get into at least one of the other schools.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?