Wednesday, November 15, 2006

D-Day in Chicago and news from my FORMER job

It's midterm decision day in Chicago, and I wish my fellow applicants best luck. Hope everybody received interview invitations. I cross my fingers for you.

Uniqpath discovered that Stanford started delivering interview invitations. Good news! Hope we all hear from the school soon :)

Now, about my job :) Yeap, finally, I can call it my former job. After certain suffering I discovered that I have guts to confront my employer in the open, and it resulted in him offering me a conciliatory agreement with considerable compensation for discontinuance of labor agreement. An amount in question is sufficient to start up a small business and subsidize my relocation in case of admission to a business school. In the same day, I received three invitations for job interviews in different companies, including one for a contract in South America. At the moment, I plan to spend the rest of year in traveling, and must say that I could not imagine happier dissolution of my trouble at work :)

Comments:
that is some good money we are talking about. congratulations on negotiating that deal, and good luck for your future job, wherever that might be.

did you chicago interview problem get resolved ?
 
Nat,
congrats on the job deal! that sounds really good.
 
Hey, gr8 news on the job front! Good luck! :)
 
Good for you. Enjoy the conciliatory package.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?