Thursday, October 12, 2006

Oops, I did it again (Applicant's Song)

I hit the button in Wharton. Despite certain lack of motivation (no Really Personal Reason Why Wharton) :) Why not, if my recommenders did such a great job to present me to the school? :) The last one of my recommenders spent two days in a row in recommendation form elaborating his opinion on my sense of humor in 1,000 characters ;))) How could I let him down after all?

Decisions will be released at December, 21. Lovely date, two days before my Christmas vacation =) And hey, it's less than three months away!

Comments:
Goodie! :)

You did right by not letting that one incident @ W reception affect your decision to apply. Its a fab school and I am sure it was one off case.

Good to hear ur recommenders answered each question instead of a common letter.

Good luck!
 
Thanks :) You are a frequent visitor of my blog :)
 
he he! I use reader.google.com to track the blogs I am interested in. Chk it out, its a very handy tool :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?