Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Beware of Columbia Academic Transcripts

Prepare to spend more time on your transcripts for application to Columbia than you had for those to other schools. In a regular self-reported transcript, an applicant has freedom to copy&paste subjects from his or her diplomas right into an Excel form. In Columbia, you have to choose a corresponding Department from a given list, for each course in each term. It can by tricky (which department is Ancient Mythology? What about History of Science? And I actually had to assume that Physical Training is a General Study :)

Don't leave it for the last moment.

Comments:
Hey you seem to blog regularly..why dont you register your mail id with Hella (hella at opencoder dot org): http://opencoder.org/mbablogs/applicants/
 
Thanks for suggestion :) I am a bit shy about adding myself to Hella's list at the moment. I think, I'll try when I will complete my application process, because after that I plan to post more regularly :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?