Friday, September 15, 2006

Columbia Application

Friends, I have a question. I have registered an account for Columbia in late August, but have been not able to relogin ever since. This week I gave up and created a new account, but now every time I am in, I see the following:

THIS IS A JANUARY ACCELERATED APPLICATION! If you meant to apply for the September-start, please contact the admissions office at apply@gsb.columbia.edu.

Anybody experiencing the same problem? Anybody successfully working on application for the Fall'07?

Answer is highly appreciated :)

Comments:
Email the admissions office. I did and they cancelled my old app so I could start a new one--one for the fall 07 intake. Make sure you copy any info from the old app though becuase when they cancel it, your info, essay, etc, will be lost.
 
Thanks! I'll do it tonight. Thankfully, I had only one session in my old application and did not upload any valuable data.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?