Thursday, August 24, 2006

Introduction

Hi All,

Let me introduce myself as Nat from Moscow. Glad to join a community of wannabe-MBA bloggers :)It's my first application - or my first five applications, as a matter of fact. My targets are the cream of business school ratings. Let's just say it's 5 schools in the 1 round.

What I have to date:
- GMAT: appointed at 09/02
- TOEFL: appointed at 08/26 (the day after tomorrow!)
- 2 of 5 applications complete, 2 of 5 are not published yet (see next posting for details)
- 3 recommendees: ready to make their input
- Transcripts from graduate and post-graduate programs requested, unofficial transcripts submitted
- Essays: 2 main and 2 optional complete, others (how many?.. 5 to 10) pending
I do not worry much about my GMAT. My expectation is 700, plus/minus 10. If I'm in this range, you will get a detailed report on my preparational steps :)

And the last - but not the least, of course - about myself: female, 26 y.o., Russian, graduate and post-graduate with honors, nice CV, passion for writing and travelling. I am looking forward to majoring in finance and international management. Hope to see you all in the same boat! :)

Comments:
great progress on the essays and application. you surely stand a good chance to get into your schools of interest. good luck and welcome to blogging.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
forrest gump
Thanks! Your blog is in my favourites. Good luck to you too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?